Saturday, January 8, 2011

Meet Arnoldo

Arnoldo and I met February of 2006. He came to my rescue of a slashed tire.  I know this is not a fantastic picture of him, but it is exactly how I think of him.  He is the most crafty skilled man I know.  This is a picture of him building Hannah's doll house for Christmas. Arnoldo is an auto mechanic by trade, currently working as a parts manager at an autobody shop.  You can most of the time find him in the garage working on his classic cars of building me something fun I have requested. I swear we will never buy furniture again. Arnoldo is a wonderful father to his 18 year old son and our two children.  He is the most playful Dad in the world and loves when Hannah shows off her school accomplishment. I won't say that Arnoldo and I are complete opposites but he is defiantly more grounded than I and that is a great thing.  I do need someone to bring me back to reality on occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment