Saturday, January 8, 2011

Meet Hannah

Hannah Louise was born on Sunday April 3, 2005. She is currently in Kindergarten.  Hannah loves nature and art.  If you ever come to my house you will likely find Hannah at the dining room table with a huge stack of colored paper, scissors, a glue stick and her art box creating her next piece of art to be displayed on my fridge.  Hannah is super sweet and fairly sensitive. I can't believe how fast she is growing up and my dreams for her are big. I know that Hannah will touch many people's lives.  She shares my passion for cute fluffy cloth diapers and loves looking a pictures of babies in their fluff online with me.  Hannah is a fantastic big sister and looks forward to having another baby in the house.  She is becoming very interested in the kitchen and enjoys cooking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment