Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meet Me

Welcome to my newest project, our family blog. First I should introduce myself. Although probably the only people reading this is family and friends that already know me.  Unfortunately most of them are far away and so get get all the daily details.   My name is Rebecca I grew up in wonderful Fairbanks, AK.  I currently live in Plano, TX, a small city in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. I am 25 and a stay at home mom to 2 children, and brewing another.  I love our Earth and try to do my best to make it a better place for my children and future generations.  Green, crunchy, hippie what ever you want to call it, that's me. I love knitting, sewing and a little cooking(hey we have to eat right?). I am a strong advocate for natural childbirth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering,co-sleeping baby wearing, and non circumcision. I'm sure there are tons more and there will be further posts I'm sure about all that.  I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and family adventures with everyone.

Peace,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment